Bass and Drum loop Bass and Drum loop

Has potential...

I was really expecting a drum and bass loop though.
That's that spacy techno genre thing.
Loops very nice. I can definitely see how this could work out in a few games.
How did you make the drums so realistic?
Same goes for the bass, did you record this?
It's perfect for what it's meant to be.
The reason i'm not giving a 5 is because of the sentence above.
Anyway, real good job.
What program did you use? Also, what vsts?

yeajimmiboi responds:

I used Reason 4 to use this mate, just whacked a mastering suite on the drums I used the Drum patch on this, then whacked a reverb patch in on it, its mainly dry coz it sounded like a scary blurr when mainly wet. I played it in with a midi keyboard, im a drum teacher in real life so I just play it in and pray it sounds right lol, I did the same for the bass mate, tried too play a funky sounding riff on it. I used the SubTractor virtual bass unit on it, put a mastering suit on it with a distortion unit. Thanks for your review, I'm glad you liked it :)

Trance_Maximum5 (Demo-WiP) Trance_Maximum5 (Demo-WiP)

Nice beat! Question though...

How can you change the attack of a synth in 3xOsc?
I'm not on the audio portal so often anymore, so i don't think i'll find the final song.

MrAw3s0me responds:

hmm i basically change the cutoff filter to a lpx2 , then i turn all the way down the modX, i turn all the way up the cutoff modulation amount. Then i turn all the way down the hold and atk , and im just playing with the decay.

Randomly Random Randomly Random

@maverick

He's using the right program, he just doesn't know how to use it right.
Slayer's hurting my ears, and use other drums then the default ones.
Atleast change slayer's default preset a little to your liking.
It plain sucks. This is not a hate comment, this is simply the truth.

mix to the exstream mix to the exstream

Dude.......

songs made with MAGIX music maker or whatever loop sequencer you used aren't allowed on newgrounds. Your supposed to submit only stuff made with daw's like fl studio..

bedsidetable2 responds:

... i made this on dance ejay, iv never had complaints before, please go away and find something else to do

Echoes of battle Echoes of battle

Pretty damn great- again.

I really like the drums, that's for sure.
May i ask you what vsts you used?
Also, there are no problems with looping, i didn't even notice it looped as i am listening this while reviewing. It's really nice to listen to, and doesn't have any chords that are kinda irritating to listen to, i make that mistake often.
You've done a great job.

CardboardowI responds:

Glad you liked my stuff.

I'd tell you what vsts i used, but idk what vsts stands for/is.

Solar Step Solar Step

me likey!

The program is FL Studio isn't it?
Well, nice song, the title completes the feeling it gives.
If you made this on a different program than you are used to, it's pretty damn great!
Good use of FX, although the main synth/lead is kinda one-sided, it's a basic saw with some editing, you may work on that. Other than that it deserves a 10/10.
It's not perfect, but that's what makes it perfect, sooooooooooooooooooooooo yeh.
Good job, sadly there's not some kind of subscribe button as on youtube, as i look forward to your next submissions :D

CardboardowI responds:

Actually no, I made it with garage band.
Not sure what you mean by one sided though.

Glad you like my stuff, just check back often, and if i remember ill pm you when i do new stuff.

Thanks for the review and your time.

Get some other people to come look as well.

Mega Road Rage Mega Road Rage

The most epic song ever made

U are god

KieranNG responds:

I know.

listen to the groov listen to the groov

you can´t use loops on ng.

it´s against the rules.

bedsidetable2 responds:

its not a loop ?

[MC] The Fall of the Towers [MC] The Fall of the Towers

Stunning piece...

What synthesizer / sample cd / sample library did you use?
However great job! You deserved #5!

varrin7 responds:

If I remember right it was the Squidfont Orchestral soundfont, which I believe can be found here: http://www.soundfonts.darkesword.com/

And thanks for the review!

[LK] Paradise [WiP] [LK] Paradise [WiP]

Cool..

Nice kick! The melody really feels like paradise. meh. well, the only things you could add are some extra soundeffects, fix the drums at 0/50, drop, strings, mod bend over time at the lead, then make a second part for the lead and repeat it with the strings still on. Something like that. Thing. Cougwhip.

LK412 responds:

Thanks for the review, but im done with this song.